Wednesday, November 03, 2010

of fortune cookies, cool shades and strawberry topiaries.

I finally ate my fortune cookie I got from last night's takeout. Says 'Character is the cornerstone of success'. And then at the back, it says 'LEARN CHINESE - Chocolate (qiao ke)'. If I start collecting enough fortune cookies I might learn enough Chinese to last me a trip there one day.

On a different note, a couple of days ago I went to return something I got from Daffy's. Unfortunately I could only get store credit back. So in exchange I got these cool aviator shades. Love 'em!

Also, was watching the Cooking Channel this morning (still am instead of studying, guilty as charged) and Paula Deen made this wonderful chocolate dipped strawberry topiary. I absolutely heart the mint leaves filling in the gaps. In this picture it looks slightly over the top but Paula did it beautifully.







No comments:

Post a Comment