Friday, July 20, 2012

10 Days

Tonight, as I spoke to my Lord sitting up (I usually talk to him in a sleeping position), crosslegged, he didn't exactly give me answers but gave me Peace. He's here, in me, around me, wherever I go and whatever I decide to do. I love that I have Him - it feel so safe and secure.

If I decide to leave in the next couple of days, I have only about a week left in the Big Apple. That's a scary thought. I always thought I'd have more time here somehow. And I know I'm always saying I hate New York because it's dirty, polluted and swamped with people everywhere but the UK will feel strangely clean and empty.

There's so many more places to see, and go here... I don't want to leave just yet. I need another month, but I can't...

I'm not prepared to leave. But I have to be. I have to be strong, like I always have been. Like I'm expected to be. And here I am breaking down. Sobbing like a child.

And that's okay. Because I have You in me. I can rest in Your arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment